Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Communities in Tumultilus Times 04/03/2013

This was presented by the Rose B Nader Circle on April 3, 2013. This was a authorized video presentation. (Yes, I got permission to shoot it).

Did my best to fix the sound and the video, It took over 4 days to transcode on my Emac G4! I did not have the option to preview and improve it further as there was no practical way that I could tie up my Main Video processing Emac for ANOTHER 4 Days! Yeah, I need a faster machine but then again, most of my videos are only about 30 Minutes. and I don't have the funds right now for a secondhand iMac or PowerMac or even a Mac Pro. If you want to help me here. you can send me a message and we can work something out.

This one is 1 hour and 50 minutes long shot on an IPhone 3gs. I would have used my Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant but it will not fit into my tripod mount.

Recoded to 720x576 at 30fps. hopefully that will look Okay.

This group will be meeting again on Wednesday April 10, at 97 Main St, in Winsted Connecticut. All are invited to attend. No, I am not videoing this one! I will, however, be attending it. To find out more you can call or access the website, The info is in the video. the Phone number is 860-738-3138 to RSVP or to learn more about this project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home