Thursday, October 24, 2013

Some people are just plain dick heads

One Guy that I knew, took advantage of my situation to swipe many of my items, that I was not selling. I filed a criminal police report on him and gave the police the list of missing items that I know were missing. Several items were presented by him, to the local pawn shop. The shop was not interested in these items.

I am upset as you can hear. Lumi is just as flustered as we cannot even begin to renovate the studio as this guy was going to pay us for some items so we could upgrade our hardware. Now, that is on hold.

This has been the first studio work in quite awhile. sorry that I look so haggard, I didn't put any makeup on as I was just doing this before I went to bed.

Contact Information
http://www.youtube.com/user/bichela4  Michele's Youtube Page
http://www.tinyurl.com/lumifinistra  Lumi's Youtube Page

Email Addresses:
Michele Marie Dalene   bichela3@gmail.com
Lumi Anne Finistra   lumifinistra@gmail.com

Google Voice 860-469-2821

U.S Mail Address
Michele Marie Dalene/Lumi Finistra
112 Main St. Apt 9
Winsted, Ct 06098

Donations are always welcome. I accept hardware and financial donations.

Financial donations can be sent to Paypal at bichela3@yahoo.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home