Sunday, July 06, 2014

bcast07052014 FCC wants to mandate close captions for videos

Not that I have anything against that idea. but it takes a long time to make a transcription file and several opponents have concurred. One of which is the National Association of Broadcasters.

While that was intended for COMMERCIAL videos, I would not be surprised if that becomes recommended practices for NON-COMMERCIAL YouTube videos as well.

Sadly, no one entered our contest and so there will not be a live interview. Perhaps in the future I will have another contest

Of course, You can always leave me a comment and I will do the best I can to answer them.

You can send your comments in the comments area where you find these videos or on the direct YouTube page of
http://www.youtube.com/user/bichela4

Or you are welcome to send a private email to:
bichela3@gmail.com

I could still use donations as these videos take money and time to do.

Paypal: bichela3@yahoo.com
Paypal: bichela3@gmail.com

U.S Mail Address:
Michele Marie Dalene
112 Main St. Apt 9
Winsted, ct 06098

Google Voice: 860-469-2821


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home