Friday, October 25, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things. Things I love and enjoy.

I admit that the last video really wasn't something that I would enjoy watching. After getting some emotional 'down time', I decided it was time to share some of my favorite things.

1. I talk abut why I love Winter and the different holidays that I enjoy every year.
2, I introduce you to my stuffed animal collection that has been part of my set for several years. I do wish I could get the big tiger to purr again. Does anyone know who can fix his purring mechanism? He needs a washing as well.
3. Lastly, Does anyone know where June Gravel is? She is my favorite person and I really miss her. She was a native of Rhode Island. Her Cell phone no longer works either. I would love to see her again. If you know where she is or, you are June Gravel... contact me, please.

Contact Information
http://www.youtube.com/user/bichela4  Michele's Youtube Page
http://www.tinyurl.com/lumifinistra  Lumi's Youtube Page

Email Addresses:
Michele Marie Dalene   bichela3@gmail.com
Lumi Anne Finistra   lumifinistra@gmail.com

Google Voice 860-469-2821

U.S Mail Address
Michele Marie Dalene/Lumi Finistra
112 Main St. Apt 9
Winsted, Ct 06098

Donations are always welcome. I accept hardware and financial donations.

Financial donations can be sent to Paypal at bichela3@yahoo.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home