Sunday, April 14, 2013

First broadcast ever shot at McDonalds for my Youtube fans bcast04152013

This is the first youtube video I ever shot that wasn't done in my studio.

Camera was my Iphone 3gs which was hand held.

I follow up on what I talked about in my last video in how the disabled ned the PC for their specialized adaptive equipment.

We also ask you for more video ideas and ask that you take the sime to submit more of them.

As for our Google+ fans, Get Google to port their app so we can use it, who are still using IOS 4.3.5. I am not migrating my Iphone 3gs to 6.1.2! (I explained why a few videos ago.)

WE welcome your emails and of course we ask you to subscribe to our channel at
http://www.youtube.com/user/bichela4
Our personal website address:
http://pinkrose.dhis.org

Michele's Email Address: bichela3@gmail.com
Lumi's Email Address: lumifinistra@gmail.com

Our U.S Mail address:
Michele Marie Dalene
112 Main St, Apt 9
Winsted, Ct 06098

Our paypal address (for donations)
bichela3@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home