Wednesday, May 29, 2013

T-Mobile doesn's suck! Stop blasting them for your bad research. bcast05...

Many people have T-Mobile. Many of them are happy customers. Yeah, it isn't perfect for everyone and yeah, that un-contract feature can be a little confusing a can the idea of Unlimited data. But, the service works well for me and many and I am fed up with those who bad mouth the company.

What is important is that a customer has to do their own research into their carrier of choice to determine the carrier's suitability. If you did not take the time to do that... You are the one who has failed. Not the carrier!

I love the feature that I can buy any unlocked GSM 1900 phone and bring it to T-Mobile or even an older T-Mobile locked GSM 1900 phone and use it on their service. AT&T Gave me hell to use my older Nokia 6340i (A Cingular GSM phone) on their network as they wanted to nail me with a 2 year contract, They got their wish when I capitulated and got a Motorola Razr V3 about 3 years ago.

I only left T-Mobile at that time as they did not have T-Mobile in Winsted, Connecticut. They added their service about 2 years ago and I decided I wanted back with the Big Magenta 'T'.

Now I have prepaid and have choices to stay or leave with no penalties.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home