Wednesday, October 30, 2013

True Love, from a true kindred heart


Sorry, that my hair looks bad. part of it was the lighting. part of it was that it is growing out again.

I share some of my true passions with you. I share my stories of how I got so many stuffed animals and why they are special to me.

The Second part of the video talks about my true passion of sharing my life with you in video. I also will be hopefully getting a Chromakey setup working very soon. Unfortunately for me, it may mean that I have to redesign the studio again to make room for all of the new equipmne.

Contact Information
http://www.youtube.com/user/bichela4  Michele's Youtube Page
http://www.tinyurl.com/lumifinistra  Lumi's Youtube Page

Email Addresses:
Michele Marie Dalene   bichela3@gmail.com
Lumi Anne Finistra   lumifinistra@gmail.com

Google Voice 860-469-2821

U.S Mail Address
Michele Marie Dalene/Lumi Finistra
112 Main St. Apt 9
Winsted, Ct 06098

Donations are always welcome. I accept hardware and financial donations.

Financial donations can be sent to Paypal at bichela3@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home